ABOUT THE ROLE
Join the future of software development as a Low Code / No Code Ux Designer in our quickly growing company. You should have experience as a UX Designer, Product Designer, UX Developer where you’ve conducted user research, created wireframes, mock ups and other tools. We are looking for an organized individual to design and implement visually rich applications for our clients who use Low Code / No Code platforms to achieve their mission. You will be trusted with understanding user requirements, communicating UX designs to our development teams and becoming familiar with the capabilities of Low Code / No Code platforms.
Location: 90% remote with occasional chance of travel to client and workshop meetings.
Timezone Availability: Must be available for at least 4 hours Eastern Standard Time Zone alignment.
Benefits: Medical and dental insurance
Please send a link to your portfolio along with your application/resume.
You authentically enjoy working with small teams and for startups and wholeheartedly believe in a team vision. You take pride in your ability to design stunning user experiences. You genuinely care about the people you work with and have a curiosity and drive to work for different kinds of industries. When the occasional travel is needed, you don't mind setting out to meet with your co-workers and clients. You respect structure/strategy/planning but also appreciate the ability to think and work freely. At the core, you are spirited about what you do.
- Research user requirements
- Work closely with our Solution Architects and App Developers to create wireframes, mocks-ups and persona maps
- Create an interactive and accessible model using Figma or similar tools
- Create interface elements such as menus, call to actions, landing pages
- Test and troubleshoot user experience issues
- Conduct User Experience research
- Implement front end designs in Low Code / No Code platforms
- Create graphics and logos as needed
- 3+ years experience designing desktop and mobile applications
- Extensive user research experience
- Familiar with Low Code / No Code technologies like Bubble, Adalo, Vinyl, Retool or Mendix.
- Degree in human-computer interaction, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent is preferred
- A strong portfolio illustrating your work
- Expertise with Figma, Sketch, or a similar tool for designing wireframes, mock-ups and interactive prototypes
- Excellent wireframe skills to break down big ideas into easy-to-use interfaces
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Strong understanding of web design and typography trends
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Have a strong sense of design and aesthetics
OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS
- Experience working on IT Projects or building SaaS Companies