ABOUT THE ROLE
Join the future of software development as a Solution Architect in our quickly growing company. You should have experience as a senior level consultant, software engineer or product manager who is able to effectively lead multiple teams. You must have expertise in existing Low Code / No Code platforms or be able to learn quickly. You will work from home 90% of the time and occasionally travel. Your mission is to help our clients build world class systems and applications using Low Cow / No Code tools.
You authentically enjoy working with small teams and for startups and wholeheartedly believe in a team vision. You relish in researching platforms and learning about new technologies not only for work, but for self improvement and learning. You have a curiosity and drive to work for different kinds of industries. When the occasional travel is needed, you don't mind setting out to meet with your co-workers and clients. You respect structure/strategy/planning but also appreciate the ability to think and work freely. At the core, you are spirited about what you do.
- Drive assigned client projects to completion using Low Code / No Code tools like Zudy / Vinyl, Retool, Bubble, Airtable, Betty Blocks, Mendix and many more.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation across one or multiple customers
- Assist in the sales process by leading demos, conducting proof of concepts, and getting projects off the ground.
- Become an expert in one or more Low Code / No Code platforms
- Effectively manage remote team members to meet customer goals
- Work with customers to strategize and find use cases for Low Code / No Code
- Identify internal opportunities for improvement, through applications or processes
- Train team members to prepare for future leadership opportunities of their own
- Be willing to accept an expanded role and more responsibility as the company grows
- 5 to 7 years of consulting, business process or software development experience
- Must be familiar with general business process concepts such as purchasing, sales, manufacturing, finance, insurance, etc.
- Experience working on IT Projects or building SaaS Companies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work from home up to 90%, travel up to 10%
- Bachelor’s degree or minor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Decision Information Science, Business, or related program, or equivalent work experience in application development
OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS
- Previous leadership role in an IT focused consulting services company
- Strong understanding of data and systems
- Project Management experience
- Strong understanding of User Experience (UX) concepts as it relates to applications
- Certified in agile framework and associated scrum methodology
- Low Code / No Code Development experience
- Knowledge of REST APIs and other integration technologies