To overcome these obstacles, Crye Precision required a modern, flexible solution that could match the pace of their dynamic operations and improve their data tracking capabilities. As such, they engaged a team with proficiency in both No Code/Low Code tools and NetSuite to assist them in migrating to the new system while integrating it with their existing low code tool.
Thanks to the expertise of the Nymbl team, Crye Precision accomplished a smooth transition from their outdated legacy ERP to Oracle's NetSuite. The team utilized custom-built No Code/Low Code tools that enhanced Crye Precision's business operations by enabling straightforward monitoring of manufacturing processes, and automating demand planning and shipping management processes. This resulted in significant time savings, allowing the company to focus more on refining their processes and expanding their operations.
- Plan out work orders for products based on prior sales
- Set ship dates for orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Plan out inventory ledgers for all products in the system
- Find gaps in inventory where work orders are needed
- Update NetSuite ERP with new ship dates
- Ensure materials and garments are inspected with notes and checklists
- Maintain the integrity of the product through revisions tracked in the system
- Track any remakes or returns needed from materials purchased through various vendors
- Create easy-to-read PDFs for customers to ensure the quality of the products sold